Monday, 22 October 2012

Marvellous Ironman


Hello Homosapiens..... As I been keeping track on my most anticipated movies of 2013, you'd be glad to know I've come across Ironman 3 photos and a teaser clip (I'm sure you have too. I'm so revved up about this film and all that comes out of the Marvel/Disney productions. All I need now is For Kill Bill 3 to hurry up and spring is massive attack on us, as thats sure to be a big Blockbuster. Ironman 3 images below with teaser clip.

So many suits, Tony? I now wonder how many condom varieties you have (Marbie smile)

"Come vogue, let your body move to the music..."

Will will be seeing remote controlled Ironman in this movie?


"Oh say can't you see, Ironman is here for we"
Another suit bites the dust.

Ben Kingsley as....... Mandarin???

Another happy ending maybe, just before the Avengers reassemble 
The Trailers 




No comments:

Post a Comment