Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Fountain of Youth

(Herbert Draper: Water baby)
Walking down the banks of life, some not wanting to leave this life with strife, they’re looking for the fountain of youth. They say “Seeing is all believing”, I’m pushing many to not having to need that reality, they deserve to have a fountain of youth. So I plead them to talk to a stalk and a cabbage patch broker, not to go anywhere and sit and loiter, because the final results can be a son or daughter and drenth them with new water.

Someday I suppose it would be nice to have my own children, but right now at my age and frame of mind having a child or even children wouldn’t be the best thing for me, I’d be constantly broke trying to have the best for my child and forgetting that I do have a life to live. But thats just it right? Once you’re willing to give up your life for another growing one, you are mentally ready to have a child. I’m not saying I’m showering in £50 notes, nor am I seeking  help from the government (Not that there is a damn thing wrong with that). I just know that even though I’d give up my life for a new, growing one, I’m just not ready and being ready is the key, to opening up that sacred garden finding the waters that give youth.
Financially and just my personal belief, one should be fully able to support a household of 3 if single and maybe a household of 4 if partners, just because and this is my opinion, I would want to go everywhere with my child and give them all they needed and maybe wanted, I would never spoil my child to the point they became Verruca Salt, but why wouldn’t you want you little budle of joy to have the best that you see fit.

The world is over flooded with people attempting and wanting to have children of their own that in some the worst of cases, their fountains have failed them giving them only dried up muddy pools that unfortunately can not sustain life. The many treatments and drugs such as IUI, IVF and ART just to name a few do work, but for those unlucky seekers of that fountain that beared new life to us all can still not conserve life. So families and those wanting to start a family will try speaking to a Stork and Cabbage patch brokers (Adoption agencies and surrogate mothers) in order to finding a key to that gate that holds their wishes.
But adoption is not all that it seems to be, you don’t just go in and say you want a child and expect that son or daughter you’ve always wanted. There are trials, many, the biggest being patience. Trials become even harder when you’re in a same sexed realtionship or just that way inclined. It’s looked down upon by religious bodies, government bodies and worst could be looked down upon by your family and friends. If you plan on having children being, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered, be prepared to be swimming with some seriously hungry sharks.

"If you couldn't look after your child and you had to put them up for adoption would you honestly want your child to be adopted by a gay couple?" Some guy named Winston Mckenzie asked a reporter. "Would you seriously want that or a heterosexual family? Which would be more healthy for the child? A caring loving home is a heterosexual or single family. I don't believe a gay couple is healthy for a child." he went on to say. People like this in the media need to be, dare I say it ______ sectioned. Does he not remember what it was like for his fellow black ancestors and possible himself to even think of interracial relationships? What a fucking moron, someone go punch some sense into this dudes head, no wait, they did that, just knock him fucking senseless leaving him with detached retinas.   

A loving home is a loving home full stop. No questions about sexuality, ethnicity or anything cut the crap.

Adoption agencies make it so hard on prospect families, running physical check, mental stability checks, family checks (Including pets if you have one, dangerous goldfish alert) and only the stars know what else they must check. I understand why they do it, the vulnerable children and circumstances and all, but so much in depth into one persons life is like being at the so called Pearly gates explaining your life. Sop much information I do feel is a tad bit too much, I mean you never hear of a Midwife or Doctor asking expecting mothers, if they intend to abuse or allow another person to abuse their unborn child or if they can actually handle having a kid (Well obviously if they are already in the system, but I’m talking about normal cases now), no questions of mental disability or past partners nothing. So why should years past affect adopting, oh safeguarding, the same people that saved baby P and he was with his birth family. Point made. My opinion and I have many, I do think everyone should be evaluated when considering a child just because you waters are stagnant does not mean you should be held back in getting to a new fountain

Financially and just my personal belief, one should be fully able to support a household of 3 if single and maybe a household of 4 if partners, just because and this is my opinion, I would want to go everywhere with my child and give them all they needed and maybe wanted, I would never spoil my child to the point they became Verruca Salt, but why wouldn’t you want you little bundle of joy to have the best that you see fit.

Go seek those Storks and Cabbage patch brokers, because The Fountain of Youth truly does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment