Thursday, 27 September 2012

Marbie thought!

Hello Homosapiens.... Writing, styles, writing styles. When I first discovered that I wanted to write I was told to find a style, but the world is not as simple as that. It's like the average person with average education trying to dissect a genotype or DNA strand and trying to find the correct cells that find make a husky dog have blue eyes. What i'm saying is, every one has a written style which is in your head. You just have to fine tune it. I write the way I think and speak most of the time and to be honest have to say quite a lot "Well in layman's terms...." or "In the vernacular" constantly keeping myself in check to speak like you, homosapiens. So I shall go and have my body descaling now, as dewrinkling was a good one. I got over 7 hours which is not a norm for me.

Peace out and remember, if you plan on writing, you have already found the style you thought you had lost. It's in you.

(Got write more)

No comments:

Post a Comment