Sunday, 21 November 2010

Old MAC (Donald)

After a few weeks of suffering a slow Mac, it decides it wants to break down on me. For fuck sake can things get any worse. Had to take it in to the Apple store last night. Well my husband did any way while i was drinking the night away with Gambit/

Speaking of Gambit. Although we have been chatting for a while it seems a bit blah blah, our relationship that is. I felt some what uncomfortable and didn't really know what to say. Due to the circumstances and the time that had passed it is understandable though.

(Anti)Christmas is just round the corner and although I haven't changed my mind about what is to come I am now looking forward to the people I shall be spending the dreaded commercial time with.

I'm thinking of child friendly writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment