Sunday, 13 January 2013

Liebster award?

Hello Homosapiens.... I've just woken up and already I've had to tell one of my closest and oldest friends he may need to be a little more sensitive in the way he speaks to sensitive and self-conscious people. I guess I should have been a little more sensitive in how I delivered it to him because he too became self-conscious about his cut-throat, blunt ways. 

So a lovely lady has nominated me for the Liebster Award, Lia Minneapolis and up until now I didn't know what this award was. So I've decided to take part in the nominations process.

Rule of the Liebster Award:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees
  • Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs

1) I'm a Leo (Western Zodiac) I'm a Pig (Chinese Zodiac) 
2) I was 3 months Premature and am thankful for that.
3) Naturally I'm a shy person
4) I got my first ever proper job 6 years ago (The shame)
5) I get told I'm creative and talented, I see it as I'm still struggling to find something that I can do for the rest of my life. 
6) Gaming on consoles is dangerous once I've started, I'm not a complete addict, but I have phoned in sick to work because I've played 19 hours straight and need the sleep. 
7) I absolutely adore animals and have been surrounded by them all my life. I've had horses, a donkey, dogs, cats, a pig, a hamster, a gerbil, a snake, birds (including chickens and ducks), Preying Mantis, a rat, Mice, goldfish and a Dolphin I used to feed daily, crabs and an Cayman (or crocodile)
8) When I'm alone I love nothing but the silence of hearing my own breathing and the tapping of the keys on my keyboard when I'm typing. It's the time where my walls are down. 
9) I love watching Horror films and find comfort in them before bed. Reality check, it's happening on TV not my life, which i should be happy about. 
10) I'm the Second/Third of 5/6 children but get treated most time as the only. (I say guilt issues their) 
11) I'm attempting at writing a book of my life growing up in the UK and Dominica. I have a photographic memory 

Answers to Lia Minneaplois' Questions:
1.) What did you do/Where did you go for your first date?
I was taken to a restaurant by the River Thames and walked along it, where I had my first kiss with this person on the pier (we're no longer together)

2.) What inspires you on a day to day basis?
The people that say I won't and can't

3.) What's a guilty pleasure of yours that you're normally too embarrassed to divulge?
I like to sing on Singstar naked when I'm alone

4.) What's the name of your first child and why did you pick that name? If you don't have children, feel free to answer this question if you have kids in the future?
Boy- Luciean Girl- Demonica

5.) What was the last compliment you got from a person? (what did they say)
I was complimented on the way my jeans fitted me. "You've got a cute little apple bum, don't you"

6.) What's the most drastic/desperate thing you've done in an effort to woo a past crush?
Nothing, apart from get to know them.

7.) If you had a magic lamp with a Genie, what would be your three wishes?
1- for floating buildings so that animal life can go back to how it was years ago, to many extinct and endangered species right now. 2- To be able to breath under water. 3- Travel back in time when i wanted to visit myself and people I've loved without disturbing the timeline continuum.

8.) If there is one moment or one event in your past that you would redo, which would it be and why?
I'm not sure I would, that would mean regretting something. Everything happens for some reason helps something else happen. Regretting causes negative 
energy and theres enough of that already.

9.) What was the last thing you watched on Youtube?
Mile Jai videos I think

10.) If you could be room mates with any person (dead or alive), who would it be?
Frank Sinatra 

11.) If you could be fluent in any language, which would it be?
Japanese (including writing, which is even hard for the Japanese so I'd be a pro lol)

My 11 Questions to you. 
1  What was the last thing you ate before you answered this question? (If you're eating now the meal/snack before)?
2  What other big event happened on the day you were born, what is that date?
3  You're given  5 tickets to live on Mars. It's now able to sustain organic life, who would you send and why? (I send send so you obviously won't be going)
4  What are you thoughts on CGI and hand drawn animations? 
5  If you're man would you like the experience of being pregnant? If you're woman would you rather the man becoming pregnant? (Seahorse style)
6  What are you most afraid of when you are travelling to a destination? Examples: work? school? Uni? another country? 
7 Where was your Great Grandmother born? 
8 What do you do when you're alone, that you're not necessarily embarrassed about, but have the feeling no-one else does the same?
9  If it was possible would you ever consider cryogenically freezing yourself, for a later date? 
10 What are you thinking of my Questions right now? 
11  What do you love to watch and could watch until the end of time (whenever that is)?

My Nominees:
I write Thing I read things (no idea how many followers but love the blog, she's so sweet too)

No comments:

Post a Comment