Saturday, 12 January 2013

Dryathlon update (day 12)

Hello Homosapiens.... So here an update on how I'm doing, I haven't really said how I'm doing just why. But I'mdoing fine with the no drinking. Last night I had a dream I was with a particular person on this little journey with me. It was freaking crazy, we were swimming naked in a ocean of alcohol and drinking the the alcohol, we noticed it changed to what ever we wanted to drink at the time. So weird. Any way here's a video I've recorded where I get unexpectedly emotional, talking about the death of my Grandmother who passed in 1992 from Cancer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandmother passing back then. Good luck on your Dryathlon! I've been kinda doing that all my life sadly...

    And I nominated you for a liebster award! For the rules and questions, go to http://yourpredefinedtaste.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-late-to-party.html

    ReplyDelete