Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Thank You! Memoirs of Marbie


Hello Homosapiens a big thank, no wait A Massive THANK YOU to all my readers across the world so far for reading MEMOIRS OF MARBIE. Didn’t realize I was able to reach these lengths or that I was being viewed. Thanks to, The United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Spain, Indonesia, Timor-Leste, Switzerland, Greece. Israel, Japan, Pakistan, Egypt, Latvia, Poland, Romania, India, Belgium. Germany, Italy, Brazil, Russia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Emirate of Abu Dhabi and Austria. It’s been a pleasure so far writing on my blog and seeing you like the Memoirs of Marbie series and other blogs I do.
More is to come so keep watching this space weekly. and pleae let your friends and their friends know where they can log on. 
TTYS x

Rogue Marbie Scott (Marbie smile)


Twitter: @RogueNScott follow for all the updates and coming posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment