Monday, 18 April 2011

Working on two blogs isn't easy with a fulltime job and children.

Hello Homosapiens........ So I have got another blog less you forget, but it's dawned upon my frazzled (From all the vodka and wine mixers over the weekend) That i haven't yet told you where to find it well, here your chance:


Thanks for the comment and emails to all you lovely Homosapiens. Homosapiens means Human nothing else....like duh, Ohoh and all those that celebrate Easter and all the festivities around this time, have a great time and drink safely drinkers. 

My advise is Drinking and dialling is as bad is drinking and driving. don't do it. 

Any suggestions email me here: roguescottm@googlemail.com

Or log on to Facebook and search my signature (Pictured) page Rogue.

Facebook Page

1 comment: