Sunday, 3 April 2011

A Legal Alien In London Photo shoot

Hello Homosapiens...... As promised here are a few of the pictures from the "A Legal Alien In London" Photo shoot. Hope you like them, I had so much fun in doing them and now can't wait for my next project. All will be revealed once I have got all much minds together as I have had a hell of a drinking weekend. Happy mothers day to all you mother homosapiens out there and mothers to be too. (Marbie smile)

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

So Homosapiens, I hope you have enjoyed some of the shoot, like I loved the shoot. Don't forget if you want to seem more of the great work from Mz Storm, go over to her webpage >>>>HERE<<<<
I can't wait for you to see some of the edited pictures.   

P.S, Let me know which one or ones I should have printed on canvas.





2 comments: