Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A Legal Alien in London

Hello Homosapiens.... so todays schedule was wild, yet so exciting. As you already know I was up at about 5am and on here to tell you so by 6am..... Now where I work isn't at all easy especially when you work with some different, difficult lovely people (Thats just life), But to be up so early I couldn't wait for my lunch break. The day was a good day and was full of laughs and happiness. I guess I was just happy and looking forward to later on. (there is a video but some people have said it's not seen)

My day in a nut shell

Start work at 7:30am, I left home to get there on time almost, only to find people jamming and having their early morning coffee. I on the other hand just start my working day.

11:00am-12:00pm, Lunch, Tuna sandwiches I hand to make before leaving at home, Yummy...... all six of them. Two fags with a friend.

3:00pm, Leave work with Mz Storm and wee talk about what we are going to do and what shoots she wants.

3:30pm, start make up.

4:30pm, make up done and all dressed homosapien like.

6:26pm Back from shoot around the area, funny stares and very nice comments from the people and community.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment